Friday, September 27, 2013

I miss you

Time passes so fast
it's been two years already
when you left me
it was on my birthday

The night before
i rushed to the hospital
I look at you
i have never seen you in this state before
the very last night you will be on this world...

That night
I held on to your hands
gently whispered into your ears
"grandma..."
My mind was blank
I wonder if you know I am here

On that birthday
you are freed from suffering
will you able to see grandpa who lives in a different world for so long?

The past memories
keep floating in my mind
how you loved your grandchildren so

From young to old
used to being with you
whenever i think of you
my heart will ache for no reason

Ending only means a new beginning..
grandma...
i miss you......

This is the photo of her last birthday celebration with us

No comments:

Post a Comment