Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wedding of Steven and Natalie

I had an invitation wedding on June 2013, Malaysia. In Chinese culture the groom and bride should have their own group of brothers and sisters for some game in the morning ceremony. I accepted her invitation to be one of the sisters group member. Unfortunately, I had  broken my promise to her because the day before her wedding I received a bad news stating that my student pass application has been rejected by ICA. One of the staff from school had advised me to submit my appeal letter as soon as possible. It happened to be on the date of my friend's wedding. At last, I explained to her about my situation and she understood. I really felt apologetic for not being able to attend the morning ceremony for at least once but I attended the wedding dinner and tried my best to help them arrange seat for guests. The groom and bride are a cute and lovely couple, the wedding hall was decorated with balloons and had a theme of sweet colour that was light pink and blue. After the banquet, me and my other friends have second gathering. This is a great opportunity for us to meet up each other and it’s a pity that the bride can't join us for the gathering. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment