Thursday, October 3, 2013

What kind of person do you want to be in five years time?


Suddenly I thought of a question
"What kind of person do you want to be in five years time?"

This is a good question that helps you set a target.

In the future five years from now
how many more five years will we have?
Life changes unpredictably
do what you truly desire, if it's right for you.

For me, I think...life 
all of us have quite a pretty nice living enviorment
we have 3 meals per day since young,  there's also shelter and we also have 

the chance to go to school.
Even having the simplest, plainest fate is also considered to be lucky.
but some dreams are good too

In term of careers
in the next five years I can become an excellent interior designer
creating designs based on my personal style
customers allow me to design because they apperciate my creations
and not because of the business code of conduct 'give in to the demands of 
what the customer wants'.
perhaps this is a problem that is inevitable in the business world.
You have to go according to your own preferences although communication 
and mutal understanding is essential as well.

I believe every interior designer would want to complete something that makes 
people will apperciate

Hundreds of people will have hundreds different views
but I believe one day I will meet people who will apperciate my work
and I also hope that interior designers does not only provides comfort to 
people in life but also a form of art in life.

In life, I am someone who enjoys fun haha
so...
I wish to travel to many many countries and visit ;p
with my family, friends and my other half to flyyyyyyy around the worlddddd~

but people will change
slowly getting into the working society, our thinking may have changed too much
I don't like commitments or promises
getting returns in actual is then the real profit

No comments:

Post a Comment